Splice Joint pins are used to create a joint, attaching two barres together end to end. (Cost includes labor). Our experts will drill the precise holes in the custom barres for you!
Splice Joint Pin (with labor)
Splice Joint Pins are used to create a joint, attaching two barres together end to end. A hole is drilled into the center of the ends of two barres, which are then slid toward each other (over the Splice Joint Pin), making the appearance of a long, continuous barre. The corners of the adjoining barres are rounded slightly to avoid pinching.
This is an ideal solution if you:
- Want Alvas to drill the precise holes for the Splice Joint Pins for you
- Want your barres to be longer than 16′
- Alvas offers barres in lengths up to 16′. If longer barres are desired, splice joint pins are the solution.
- Want to save on cost of shipping (for small quantity barre orders)
- Pairing multiple barres up to 8′ in length with splice joint pins to create longer looking barres, without adding the cost associated with a freight shipment. Any barres over 8′ must be shipped through a freight carrier, increasing the cost of shipping significantly for small orders.
The cost for Splice Joint Pin (with labor) includes the Splice Joint Pin, plus the required labor for drilling the precise holes into the ends of custom barres.
Made in USA
Splice Joint Pin is made of a ¼” round, smooth metal bar stock 4″ long.
Weighs 1 oz
Click here for Splice Joint Specifications
Production Time is usually 2-4 business days, plus transit time. (Transit time is determined by the shipping company)
Need it faster? Rush options
Need it faster? Call us and we’ll do our best to help! There is a chance we can rush your shipment and/or us an expedited delivery service.
– Rush Production Time ($50 Rush charge may apply)
– Expedited Delivery Service
– Will Call (Customer Pick Up)
Splice Joint Pins (with labor) ship with your barre order via UPS Ground/USPS, unless your order qualifies to ship Freight.*
* Shipments are calculated depending on the length, width and weight of packages. This includes, but is not limited to, Barres longer than 8′, the total weight of the order and/or any Glassless Mirror Panels. Barres longer than 8′ cannot be shipped by UPS Ground and must be shipped by motor freight. If shipping costs are a concern, you may consider several 4’ – 8’ barres or a combination thereof.
Refer to our FAQ for more information on Shipping, Returns and Product Guarantees.