Double Adjustable/Removable Brackets are mounted to the wall and allow two barres to be independently adjusted approximately 13″ of height, which can be done quickly and without tools.
Wall Mount Double Adjustable Bracket
Wall Mount Double Adjustable/Removable Brackets are mounted to the wall and allow two barres to be independently adjusted approximately 13″ of height adjustment- which can be done quickly and without tools. Ideally used for ballet.
Double Adjustable brackets (also known as double adjustable/removable brackets) are:
- Ideal for most studios, schools and multi-purpose rooms
- Solution for multiple barre users with different hip/waist heights
- Solution for growing children/teens
- Easy to adjust in height and can easily be temporarily removed from the wall
Available for purchase or rental. Contact us for rental price and availability.
Each Wall Mount Double Adjustable Bracket is made of sturdy steel and will extend approximately 9″ from the wall. The ends of the brackets are threaded so they actually screw into the rear side of the barre. This excellent design allows your hand or foot to slide easily across the barre without hitting the brackets.
The double adjustable design allow two barres to be independently adjusted. This is a great option even for individuals so you don’t have to adjust the barre for stretching and then again for dancing- just have one set at each preferred level!
Each Double Adjustable Bracket is made up of three parts: A wall channel and two extension units. You can also re-purpose the Extension Units and use them with Free Standing Frames or Floor Mount Frames, since both types of frames utilize the same Extension Units.
Often, a combination of fixed and adjustable barres are used in dance studios.
Adjustable Height (with option as Non-Adjustable)
Barre height can be easily adjusted on Wall Mount (Single or Double) Adjustable Brackets, Free Standing Frames and Floor Mount Frames without uninstalling the bracket from the unit. Traditionally, ballet barres should be approximately waist height of the user, so if you have multiple barre users with different hip/waist heights or those who will grow in height (children and teens), this is your solution!
The Extension Unit parts of the Double Adjustable Bracket can also be made so they do not adjust by hand- while leaving the option to raise and lower the barre height in the future. To do so, replace the Large Wingnut (comes with the Adjustable Bracket) with a Hex Nut (sold separately) on the Extension Units.
Note: If frequent height adjustment is required, no more than three adjustable brackets per barre length is recommended. It is harder to adjust barres that have more than three brackets.
While the wall channel (part of the Double Adjustable Bracket) is installed directly into the wall, the extension units can be easily removed by loosening the wingnut and sliding the extension unit up and out of the channel. This allows transforming multi-purpose rooms a breeze!
Available in bright, shiny chrome.
Choosing the Correct Bracket Quantity
Please consult Alvas FAQ for bracket quantity and spacing per length of barre.
Dance / Ballet
Traditional ballet uses barres for balance only. That being said, Alvas typically recommends:
- 2 brackets for each barre up to 10′ long, or
- 3 brackets for each barre up to 16′ long.
Since barre fitness classes usually include some tugging on the barres, Alvas recommends:
- 1 bracket for each 4′ length of barre,
- Adding additional bracket(s) for extra stability (Ensure the barre has more brackets than for standard/traditional ballet use, &
- Consulting your local barre fitness studio for specific recommendations for their particular type of barre class.
Please consult your local contractor for their recommendation on your current project needs.
Completing Your Barre Unit
Pricing shown is for Wall Mount Double Adjustable Brackets only and does not include shipping.
(For use with Ballet Barres– Sold separately)
Made in USA
All of Alvas Wall Mount Double Adjustable Brackets are manufactured in the United States.
Still Have Questions?
Production Time is usually 2-4 business days, plus transit time. (Transit time is determined by the shipping company)
Need it faster? Rush options
Need it faster? Call us and we’ll do our best to help! There is a chance we can rush your shipment and/or us an expedited delivery service.
– Rush Production Time ($50 Rush charge may apply)
– Expedited Delivery Service
– Will Call (Customer Pick Up)
Wall Mount Double Adjustable Brackets ship UPS Ground, unless your order qualifies to ship Freight.*
* Shipments are calculated depending on the length, width and weight of packages. This includes, but is not limited to, Barres longer than 8′, the total weight of the order and/or any Glassless Mirror Panels. Barres longer than 8′ cannot be shipped by UPS Ground and must be shipped by motor freight. If shipping costs are a concern, you may consider several 4’ – 8’ barres or a combination thereof.
Refer to our FAQ for more information on Shipping, Returns and Product Guarantees.
Mounting screws are included for Wood Stud installation. (If installing the Wall Mount Double Adjustable Brackets into something other than wood studs, screws/fasteners will need to be purchased from your local home improvement store)
We also offer installation services to most Southern California locations. Contact us for details.